Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2010 Topps Trade Bait

So I bought a couple of packs of 2010 Topps Series II while I was at Target the other day (slapped on top of groceries who notices an extra $6 bucks?). I'm sure once I have money again I'll work on completing the base set, but as of now I have no interest in the inserts I received. So I offer them to you, my loyal readers.



What you see here is:

2010 Topps Attax Justin Verlander
2010 Topps Attax Chase Utley
2010 Topps Attax Josh Johnson

2010 Topps Turkey Red Kosuke Fukudome
2010 Topps Peak Performance Catfish Hunter
2010 Vintage Player in a Recent Design Gimmick Babe Ruth
2010 Cards Your Mom Tosses Non-Original Back Willie McCovey
2010 Legendary Lineage Yogi Berra / Jorge Posada

As usual, make me an offer and I'll probably accept it. First come, first serve

2 comments:

CamHartman said...

How about around 20 O's commons for all of these, except the ATTAX Johnson card. email me at camh44@gmail.com if interested

BA Benny said...

I can use the 2010 Topps Turkey Red Kosuke Fukudome, 2010 Vintage Player in a Recent Design Gimmick Babe Ruth, 2010 Cards Your Mom Tosses Non-Original Back Willie McCovey, 2010 Legendary Lineage Yogi Berra / Jorge Posada. I have some O's golds and some other stuff I can add.