Friday, November 18, 2011

Joy of a Completed Page - Sweater Style


In celebration of the Tampa Bay Lightning’s win over the Crosby-less Pittsburgh Penguins I figured I’d post my first ever “Joys of a Completed Page”.  Since Vincent Lecavalier scored twice, and I happen to be a Vincent collector, he gets the honor of being featured in the debut.

So Much Sweater Sweetness!


What we have here is a complete page of horizontal relic cards featuring the Lightning captain.  Some of these have been picked up via trades, the LCS,eBay and card shows.  I can state for the fact, that I have never pulled a Lecavalier relic or auto from a pack. Heck, I struggle to get his base cards when I bust wax.

Now let us go to the numbers!

9 different cards

2 Manufacturers represented (Panini and Upper Deck)

5 different players featured (Lecavalier, Brad Richards, Steven Stamkos, Paul Ranger, Jussi Jokinen (twice) and Marty St. Louis (twice).

19 different pieces of jersey

3 colors represented (2 blue, 6 white, 10 black, one mixed black/white)

5 numbered cards

99 lowest print run (2010-11 Playoff Dominion)

10/350 lowest number I have (2005-06 SPX Winning Combos)

First card I bought – 2005-06 Upper Deck Trilo3y Honorary Swatches

Most recent – 2010-11Playoff Dominion



There ya go!


1 comment:

Hackenbush said...

Nice page! The bottom center sums it up, "Treasured Swatches".