Saturday, December 31, 2011

TTM Success - Penguin Pascal

After a slow start autograph-wise, 2011 finished strong for me.  Thursday saw Tony Esposito's signature added to my collection and then on Friday I added this one.




Pittsburgh Penguin forward, and last year's 24/7 funnyman (link NSFW-language), returned this card in about a month. I'm pretty sure I sent it out just before Thanksgiving and just got it back. He signed a 2011-12 Score basecard in blue Sharpie.  It's not the neatest signature, just a couple of swirls and the number 9, but hey it looks good on the card.

It looks like I'm going to try and complete the Score set this year.  I like the clean, white background and some of the photos are pretty cool. Any double I pick up will make nice autograph fodder as well.

No comments: