Sunday, June 6, 2010

Trade Bait! Rays' Retro Relic

So it's been awhile since I've dangled any trade bait. Mainly because I've got no cards to trade with me in Chicago. Well, and the fact that I don't have much money to pick anything up.

Today, being a hum-drum, rainy/sunny/rainy kind of Sunday, was just the type of day to hop on the Western bus and check out Tim's card shop. I browsed a bit, found some '73 O's I didn't have and wavered on picking up a box of Chicle.

In the case he had this nice looking card - knowing there are some Rays collectors out there I figured what the heck.



It's a 2010 Evan Longoria Heritage relic. Since I wavered in the direction of buying the box of Chicle he gave me a good price on the card. So whoever can come up with a nice offer can have it. I'm thinking something along the lines of a Carl Crawford relic/auto or an Oriole relic/auto.

Since I don't have a scanner yet I stole the image from some guy on eBay - so thanks random eBay auction guy.

Hope this Sunday is finding everyone well! Oh and I pulled my first legitimate 1/1 from the box of Chicle. Details of the break coming sometime in the near future.

No comments: