Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Dusting this space off with a 2017-18 Upper Deck Series One review

Wow.  Two months since I've posted here.  That's not good for the brand (no I'm not sure what my brand actually is).  I have been writing, at least about the Lightning.  It's all over at www.RawCharge.com.

I do plan on posting more stuff in these parts soon.  For now, here are my thoughts on Upper Deck's Series One product.  FYI - I will be posting all the base (minus the Lightning cards) and some of the inserts on my page at trading card database. Just go to www.tradingcarddb.com and look for me - lightningfan7609.  I should have them posted in the next day or so.

Here we go.


It’s the best time of the year, well at least for hockey card collectors. November means that Upper Deck’s flagship product has finally been released. While MVP and O-Pee-Chee are nice sets to wet the appetite, this is the set that gets the collectors going. Mainly because of the rookie cards, aka Young Guns, which serve as the bellwether for how a player’s career is going to be seen by the public.

Read the rest here....


No comments: