Friday, May 8, 2020

2019-20 Upper Deck Allure Hockey. I think I like it...

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a box of Upper Deck Allure. It's one of two new releases from Upper Deck that have hit the shelves in the last couple of months.  I'm not going to lie....I had a really good box.


This is a quick video I made showing off the entire break. Was happy when I pulled a Jack Hughes Jersey card in the first pack. Was even happier when I saw the 1/1 midway through the break.

My full thoughts are over at Raw Charge. Let me know what you all think about this product.

2 comments:

Fuji said...

Congratulations on pulling that 1 of 1 and the Hughes memorabilia card. It's still weird to see Pavelski wearing a Stars jersey.

Justin G. said...

Fuhi - I had to do a double take when I saw the Paveski card...first one I've seen of him in a Stars uniform.